$40 per Dozen
• Preheat oven to 400˚F.
• Grease baking pan or use parchment paper to arrange frozen empanadas in a single layer so as not to touch.
• Place empanadas in the top rack of the oven while oven is heating up.
• Bake them for approximately 15-20 min.
• Empanadas are done once the dough turns golden brown.
• Let rest for 5 -10 minutes before serving and Enjoy!
• Set it at 400˚F.
• Cook the empanadas for 10 minutes or little longer.
• Glaze the empanadas with whipped egg
$45 per Dozen
Beef, onions, olive & egg
Beef, tomatoes, onions, lemon, mint
Chicken, onions, olive, dairy
Tomatoes, cheese, basil
$8, 4oz jar
This tangy garlicky sauce is the perfect match for dipping our empanadas. It also pairs perfectly with bread as an appetizer, is a super popular condiment for tri-tip steak, and makes an excellent marinade for chicken.
$25 per Dozen